The financial planning & analysis profession has experienced rapid growth over the past decade and there is a significant amount of knowledge required to perform at the highest level.
Earning a certification credential is a voluntary activity, but it demonstrates that you have the proper knowledge and skills, as well as a high level of dedication to your profession.
Get the most out of your career with the FP&A credential – enhance the value you bring to your current team and set yourself farther along the path to your career goals.
Earning the FP&A credential:
- Makes you more marketable when you compete for FP&A positions
- Shows mastery of core FP&A knowledge and principles
- Raises your professional reputation among your staff and your peers
- Expresses career long-term commitment through ongoing professional development
- Demonstrates that you understand industry best practices
- Opens the door to more opportunities for career advancement
- Validates employer confidence in your skill set
- Connects you with a network of FP&A-certified peers